We are not running tours at the moment|
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven, Australia
A PRIVATE TOUR
Enjoy a personalised tour of Head Over Hooves Farm Haven, for up to 6 people, to meet and learn about rescued farmed animals. Discover their unique personalities, how they came to be here and how we care for them. A great gift for any animal lover.
Time & Location
We are not running tours at the moment
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven, Australia, Brays Creek, NSW, 2484
About the Event
To raise funds to support the work of Head Over Hooves we offer private, personalised tours where you can meet rescued farmed animals and hear their stories from the people who care for them.
Your Private Tour ticket includes admission for up to 6 people.
You will get up close with many of these wonderful animals and experience their individual personalities - like Georgie Boy the pig who loves a belly rub. Discover how they came to be here, how we care for them, and more.
After your tour you can enjoy your BYO picnic while taking in the stunning views of the Tweed Caldera, including the Pinnacle and Wollumbin (Mt Warning).
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven is located about 12 minutes from the rural village of Tyalgum, one hour from the Gold Coast and one hour and 15 minutes from Byron Bay.
* Contact details and instructions on how to get here will be emailed to you after making your booking.
Please check your junk folder if you don't receive one.
You can purchase your Private Tour now, as a gift or for yourself, and then contact us at email@example.com to organise a time for your visit. The more notice we have of your prefered date and time, the better we can accommodate your needs. Tours are conducted between 10am and 4pm (Eastern Summer Time) or 10am and 3pm (Eastern Standard Time).
- Tour duration is about 90 mins but we can adapt this to your needs.
- The maximum number of attendees is four people.
- We walk through paddocks with sloping and uneven surfaces, please advise of any mobility issues.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are no age restrictions for Private Tours but most paddocks are not stroller friendly.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn.
- Your ticket is valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
Your participation helps Head Over Hooves care for abandoned farmed animals.