Time & Location
About the Event
To raise funds to support the work of Head Over Hooves we offer tours where you can meet rescued farmed animals and the people who care for them. You will get up close with many of these wonderful animals and experience their individual personalities - like Georgie Boy the pig who loves a belly rub. Discover how they came to be here, how we care for them, and more.
$10 per person (for all ages - adults and children)
Children under 3 years are free but need to be carried as paddocks are not stroller friendly.
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven is located about 12 minutes from the rural village of Tyalgum, one hour from the Gold Coast and one hour and 15 minutes from Byron Bay.
Your tickets will be emailed to you with directions to Head Over Hooves. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email.
- This tour is suitable for children.
- Paddocks are not stroller friendly so infants will need to be carried.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour duration is around 90 mins.
- We walk through paddocks with sloping and uneven surfaces, please advise of any mobility issues.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn.
A ticket is required for each attendee. Tickets are non-refundable.
Your participation helps Head Over Hooves care for abandoned farmed animals.
- Family Tour$10$100$0