Sat, 01 Feb|
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven
Join a group tour of Head Over Hooves Farm Haven to meet and learn about rescued farmed animals. Discover their unique personalities, how they came to be here and how we care for them. Suitable for ages 12 and over.
Time & Location
01 Feb 2020, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven, Brays Creek, NSW, 2484
About the Event
To raise funds to support the work of Head Over Hooves we offer tours where you can meet rescued farmed animals and the people who care for them.
You will get up close with many of these wonderful animals and experience their individual personalities - like Georgie Boy the pig who loves a belly rub. Discover how they came to be here, how we care for them, and more.
After your tour you can enjoy your BYO picnic while taking in the stunning views of the Tweed Caldera, including the Pinnacle and Wollumbin (Mt Warning).
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven is located about 12 minutes from the rural village of Tyalgum, one hour from the Gold Coast and one hour and 15 minutes from Byron Bay.
- This tour is not suitable for young children. Children must be aged 12 years or older and accompanied by an adult. (Separate tours will be made available that are suitable for young children)
- Tour duration is around 90 mins.
- We walk through paddocks with sloping and uneven surfaces, please advise of any mobility issues.
- Paddocks are not stroller friendly.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Your participation helps Head Over Hooves care for abandoned farmed animals.
- Ticket type
This is your ticket to attend a Group Tour of Head Over Hooves Farm Haven at the specified date and time.Price$25.00