Time is TBD|
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven
Join our animal care team on a tour of Head Over Hooves Farm Haven to meet and learn about the rescued farmed animals. Discover their unique personalities, how they came to be here, how we care for them, and more.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven, Brays Creek, New South Wales 2484, Australia
About the Event
We offer private tours to small groups where you can meet the resuced animals at Head Over Hooves Farmed Haven and the passionate people who care for them.
You will get up-close with many of these wonderful animals and experience their individual personalities. Discover how they came to be here, how we care for them, and more.
After your tour you will enjoy light refreshments while taking in the stunning views of the Tweed caldera, including the Pinnacle and Wollumbin (Mt Warning).
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven is located about 12 minutes from the rural village of Tyalgum, one hour from the Gold Coast and one hour and 15 minutes from Byron Bay.
Contact us at email@example.com to make a time for your visit. The more notice we have of your visit, the better we can accommodate your needs.
- Tours can run between 10am and 6pm (Eastern Summer Time) or 10 am and 4pm (Eastern Standard Time).
- Duration is two hours.
- The maximum number of attendees is six people.
- We walk through paddocks with sloping and uneven surfaces, please advise of any mobility issues.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are no age restrictions for Private Tours but most paddocks are not stroller friendly.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn.
Your participation helps Head Over Hooves care for abandoned farmed animals.
- Ticket type
This ticket includes a tour of Head Over Hooves Farm Haven for up to six people at a date and time to be determined.Price$200.00