VALENTINE'S DAY TOUR
Time & Location
About the Event
Celebrate Valentine's Day by meeting some of our gorgeous couples at Head Over Hooves.
You will get up close with many of these wonderful animals and experience their individual personalities - like pigs Georgie Boy (who loves who loves a belly rub) and his best friend Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Discover how they came to be here and how their relationships developed.
Savoury and sweet treats will be provided for you and our residents to enjoy.
After your tour you can enjoy your BYO picnic while taking in the stunning views of the Tweed Caldera, including the Pinnacle and Wollumbin (Mt Warning).
Head Over Hooves Farm Haven is located about 12 minutes from the rural village of Tyalgum, one hour from the Gold Coast and one hour and 15 minutes from Byron Bay.
- This tour is not suitable for young children. Children must be aged 12 years or older and accompanied by an adult. (Separate tours will be made available that are suitable for young children)
- Tour duration is around 90 mins.
- We walk through paddocks with sloping and uneven surfaces, please advise of any mobility issues.
- Paddocks are not stroller friendly.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Your participation helps Head Over Hooves care for abandoned farmed animals.
- Valentine's Day Tour$25$250$0